Monday, January 24, 2011

Let's Talk About.... The Weather....

I am a planner by nature. I need a timeline, goals, even a pie chart to help me keep a handle on life. That is just how I roll. My fiancee is really not like that at all. He is laid back and just doesn't STRESS about things the way I do. Nothing wrong with that, it's just our personality differences.

When we have conversations I just want to go "Okay, let's put the fluff talk aside. I want a date for when we are going to move into a house. I want a date for when we are getting married. I want to know when you are going to see a doctor about getting your sperm checked. I don't want to talk about the weather!"

I know I need to chill out. And admittedly, I have a huge problem with anxiety. It's no surprise I am 33 and have more grey hair than most people my age (if you want to believe stress causes the grey hair). I have always been this way though. Great asset for work, not a great asset in the personal life, lol.

I tried to pin him down tonight. At first he just joked around but eventually he got the hint that I wanted to talk about this. He told me his thoughts on starting a savings account to go towards the tubal reversal. He wants for us to move to a house together but wants to have savings built up a bit before we do that. That part is fine, I am locked into my lease until September 30th anyways, so no biggie. He says "Don't worry, it is all going to work out." which is totally against my nature. I worry, that's what I do! I am going to try though to stop stressing myself out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment