Monday, January 17, 2011

The Weigh In

In order to have my surgery I have to lose weight. Would anyone be surprised to know I haven't stepped on a scale in months? I have no idea what I weigh at this point. Not a clue.

My goal weight is around 170. My estimated weight is probably around 200. GASP, how did that happen?

The sad fact is that I have become lazy. I don't eat horribly but my exercise is slim to none. So it's time to get my ass in gear. I even put a debate on the debate team on BBC to give me some ideas on what to do. Not even sure where to start except I do know I need more exercise.

So tomorrow I plan to weigh in. And then cry, lol. But it's for a very good goal so I have to keep my eye on the prize. I really want to have my tubal reversal done and I need to be at a healthy weight when the procedure is done. I also know that when I get pregnant I gain about 35 pounds so I don't want my end weight to be much more than 210 or so if I can help it. That's provided I am able to get pregnant to begin with after the surgery. 

Have I mentioned that my fiancee has no biological children of his own? We don't even know if he has a decent sperm count. So that's the first thing to check, and we are both kind of nervous about it. He is in his 40's so that is something to consider.

But regardless of baby or no baby I have to do something weight wise. I feel unattractive and out of shape. Marathon sex? Say what? I would need excedrin back pain relief after doing the deed, lol. I also want to be able to wear my cute clothes again. Not that I am a fashionista by any means. I just want to feel good about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment